Monitoring your IT system, generally means, that we identify problems before they become expensive issues. This forward thinking approach is available with all of our support contracts. For your peace of mind, this is complemented by an immediate response Remote IT Support facility. Working in tandem, these measures ensure our aim is met – to keep you and your computers up and running. Server Monitoring allows us to know about a problem before you do!
Kenmal Business Systems offers comprehensive, pro-active, Network Support Agreements for new networks that we have installed and networks we have taken over responsibility for, from another provider. Our support arrangements are tailored to provide a cost-effective and efficient service for you.
Our support Agreements are negotiated and a fee agreed for a 12-month period. The notice period is 3 months in writing for either party. This ensures that neither party becomes locked into a contract that is proving unsatisfactory. The support fees allow for IT review meetings with you up to 4 times a year. Review meetings may be requested by either party.
A typical IT Support contract will include the following:
- 4 hour response time on all calls – normal business hours
- Loan equipment when available
- Helpdesk call logging + immediate call chasing
- Telephone support
- Remote admin (with broadband enabled clients)
- Network evaluation hardware and software (pre contract)
Other options are available including :
- Out-of-hours IT support service
- License management
- Telephony support
- Supply of new hardware and installation
- Supply of new software and installation
- Parts and maintenance kits for hardware repairs and servicing
- Support for bespoke software applications
- Disaster recovery facilities
- Asset management
- Warranty management
- Pro-active server health checks
- Pro-active server monitoring
- Structured cabling
- Review meetings
We provide bespoke, IT Support services to suit your business and financial requirements. Kenmal Business Systems can become your own in-house, IT Support department. Offering you all of the benefits of employing your own highly trained staff but without the hassle and at a fraction of the cost. If there are existing skills in-house, we can provide extra resources to extend and complement them for the times when additional support is required.
What all this ultimately means, is, that we can offer you complete support of your existing network infrastructure. No matter how large or small we will be there for you, offering our experience, as and when your requirements change.
For further information on these services along with costs, call us now on 01279 329819 or contact us .